Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Readers

Deeply sorry for being out of action for such a long time.
We have been busy with lotsa activities that the blog has been neglected.

During these 6 months, this is what I have achieved and accomplish so far:

1) I have graduated from K2, moving on to a new school next year - Ai Tong School
2) I have learned up to Level 4 of Inline Skating
3) I have learnt multiplication from 2 time-table to 11 time-tables
4) I have learnt more chinese words
5) I have grown taller. My height is now 112cm
6) I have also grown heavier. My weight is 22.6kg (Mummy says I inherit Daddy's heavy bones)
7) I have travelled to Bintan, Indonesia and heading to Hongkong before the year end.

Here's a small peek to our latest family pix taken with Mummy's new DSLR - Nikon 3100.
In case we get too busy to drop a line, here's wishing all a BLESSED CHRISTMAS and a HEARTY 2011 AHEAD!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->