Ruixin's 3rd Birthday Bash
After lunch at Bishan Junction 8, we headed right on time for Ruixin meimei's party. First thing we did is to do our own tiara. I picked a pink one for myself and decorate it with lotsa bright colored ornaments. Meimei was sleeping, so I helped her in making one too.
After that, we played Musical Statues. Aunty KC played music and we are to dance to the music and once it stopped, we got to stop our action and remain in position. Esther, Athena & myself did very well and won the game. After this game, we played "Passing the Egg". My team won again. It was fun.
Then it decorate our leader into "Mummy"....no, not dress them to look like our Mummy but to dress up to look like this...I find it too scary so I went outside to hide...hehe.
After all the games, it cake-cutting time. Ruixin meimei has 2 cakes. One is Strawberry Shortcake decorated with Strawberry Shortcake figurines and the other is a princess doll decorated by Aunty Mel. We sang the birthday song, had the cake and then it time to go home.
Ruixin meimei, Thanks for the invitation to your party! Its was fun! Hope you like our presents.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home