An evening of fun...and more fun
Meimei has been bugging Daddy & Mummy for a game of bowling and today, we are finally going. While Daddy and meimei are away for her piano lesson, Mummy, Tutti jiejie and myself headed to E!hub to reserve a lane. While waiting for our lane, I spent my time doing art & craft.
Meimei has been bugging Daddy & Mummy for a game of bowling and today, we are finally going. While Daddy and meimei are away for her piano lesson, Mummy, Tutti jiejie and myself headed to E!hub to reserve a lane. While waiting for our lane, I spent my time doing art & craft.
At 5.15pm, meimei finally arrived with Daddy......since I dun really fancy the bowling game (too noisy), Daddy brought me to walk around the mall while Mummy played the game with meimei. (Remember to check out meimei's blog for her game of bowling, she's rather pro....I must say)
For dinner, we headed to The Bark's Cafe since the weather is really cooling tonitz. I shared a plate of silverfish Fried Rice with meimei. After dinner, meimei & I headed to the grass patch to run around....it was really fun. We even lie down to spot the stars in the sky but we only managed to count "three".....

After the good workout, its finally time to go home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home