BONDING TIME

We reached Tampines at about 12noon but the queue to the carpark is really packed, so Mummy parked the car at the HDB Multi-storey opposite the mall and we walked across the road to Tampines 1. We then made our way to the 3rd floor for lunch but it was really packed. So we ended up at Sushi Tei for lunch. Mummy had her salad while I have 3 plates of Tamago Sushi. And guess what, I even bumped into my pal - Kimi. She is there with her family for lunch, before her swimming lesson. At 2pm, we left the mall and headed home. Its a short outing but I really enjoy the companion with Mummy.
I am going "dating" with Mummy today while meimei is going with Daddy. Well, today is Tutti jiejie's OFF day, so for a change, instead of 4 of us going out together, Daddy suggested that we have split outing. And Mummy & I are heading to Tampines 1, and I think Daddy & meimei are going to Compass Point.
We reached Tampines at about 12noon but the queue to the carpark is really packed, so Mummy parked the car at the HDB Multi-storey opposite the mall and we walked across the road to Tampines 1. We then made our way to the 3rd floor for lunch but it was really packed. So we ended up at Sushi Tei for lunch. Mummy had her salad while I have 3 plates of Tamago Sushi. And guess what, I even bumped into my pal - Kimi. She is there with her family for lunch, before her swimming lesson. At 2pm, we left the mall and headed home. Its a short outing but I really enjoy the companion with Mummy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home