United Square on a Saturday....


There will be no swimming lesson for me for 6 weeks. Darryl gorgor is away and a new coach named Herman is taking over our class temporary (or permanently??). Mummy decides that I shall skip the 6 lessons as she noes I will be more comfortable with Darryl gorgor than anyone else. Meanwhile, to make sure that I do not miss out too much, Daddy will coach me in either Grandaunty Doris's condo pool or Xavia's.
But today, there will be no coaching cos I am down with runny nose and Mummy wants me to recover well for my birthday party i.e. 2 weeks from now. So, instead of heading to the pool, we are heading to United Square. Mummy wants to get either new dresses or new tops for both meimei & me for our birthday party. But after checking out all the boutiques in United Square, we cant find anything fancy.....the search shall continues..hee




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home