Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



It took us almost 30mins to finally walk to the carpark.....now, Mummy gonna ban me from eating ice-cream late at night liao. 


We love you, Daddy!
With Mummy's help, we made this card for Daddy. Mummy held my hand and we wrote the words together. "Daddy, We love you.....From the Oldest (Mummy's foot)...to (my foot)...the youngest (meimei's foot).
Then, we set off to Changi Airport T2 for celebration at the Swensen. We reached at 8.30pm and it is very crowded. Luckily, Yiyi reached there earlier to help join the queue, so when we reached there, it is already our turn. We had ice-cream, spaghetti, french fries, deep-fried mushrooms.......yummy!
After the food.....esp the sweet ice-cream, I was feeling so "HIGH". And I didnt even had my afternoon nap. I was running around the airport, dancing and singing......until Daddy & Mummy bua tahan me.....hehe. I will refused to let them walk pass me unless they watch me perform.
It took us almost 30mins to finally walk to the carpark.....now, Mummy gonna ban me from eating ice-cream late at night liao.
We love you, Daddy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home