To the Airport with Gabriel...
After lesson at Aunty Ros', we went to Aunty Kelly's place cos there is an introduction on the ICL programme which Aunty Kelly will be teaching from April onwards. While the adults get busy, Gabriel & I had fun posing and taking pix together. Best of all, both of us actually wore same colour outfit....we never "ba-gat"! Serious!


After lesson at Aunty Ros', we went to Aunty Kelly's place cos there is an introduction on the ICL programme which Aunty Kelly will be teaching from April onwards. While the adults get busy, Gabriel & I had fun posing and taking pix together. Best of all, both of us actually wore same colour outfit....we never "ba-gat"! Serious!


After the introduction of the ICL programme and Daddy helped Uncle Ben to ferry the furniture from Ikea, we headed to Changi Airport T2 Staff Canteen for dinner together in Daddy's car. After makan, Gabriel & I had a swing of our time at the departure hall (check out our video below) before going to MacDonald for ice-cream.
Gabriel & I had so much fun, that I actually KO on the way home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home