Saturday, February 10, 2007

To the Airport With Me.....
Daddy is coming back tonite.....Yipee!! His flight will be touching down at 10.40pm. Well, I had my afternoon nap liao, so Mummy decide to drive me, Tutti jiejie & Shaynnen meimei to the airport slightly early to let me run around and to have some food. And guess who I met.....its Yingxin with her daddy & mummy. They have came to the airport for dinner and orange shopping at the Cold Storage. It was so nice to see her since Jeannieve's party in Dec that we gave each other a hug.
Then, Yingxin headed home while we headed to Burger King for some light snack. Then, its off to the arrival hall to wait for Daddy.
Here's me showing to Daddy that I didnt lose any inch around my tummy in his absence...hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->