Jeannieve's 2nd Birthday...
After watching Barney at United Square, we are off to Jeannieve's party at Hillview Green. Her invitation says buffet dinner at 5pm and cake-cutting at 8pm. She invited lotsa of friends but the familiar ones I saw were Yingxin and Ruiying. Well, I had fun playing with the helium balloons and running around.
After watching Barney at United Square, we are off to Jeannieve's party at Hillview Green. Her invitation says buffet dinner at 5pm and cake-cutting at 8pm. She invited lotsa of friends but the familiar ones I saw were Yingxin and Ruiying. Well, I had fun playing with the helium balloons and running around.
At 7plus, Uncle Patrick and Aunty Jen gathered all of us around the cake and we sang Birthday Song to Jeannieve. Jean meimei, hope you enjoy the gift I give and stay cheerful and pretty always.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home