Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Carolling.....

Daddy is on leave today....and we have plans to head to Esplanade at the Park for free carolling. (Thanks to Aunty Chris for the information). There is 2 sessions of carolling....one at 6.45pm till 7.15pm and another session from 8.00pm to 8.30pm. We left the house just in time for the 1st session. Look how engross I am.....I was also singing along).
Then, we headed for food but hor Mummy wants to eat Thai Express but Daddy wants to eat The Soup Spoon. So how.....split loh. Mummy & Tutti jiejie & meimei headed to Thai Express for their dinner while Daddy & me went to Haagan Daz for Ice-Cream while we waited for them. Ya....dessert before food...hehehe.
After Mummy & Tutti jiejie is done, we walked all the way to Raffles City Shopping Centre for our dinner. Daddy bought a set of soup, drink and sandwhich and shared with me. Then is walking again....tis time back to Suntec cos we parked our car there.....gosh! Really lotsa of walking today! Well, I had fun!! Counting down to the Xmas Party.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->