Saturday, December 09, 2006

Barney Christmas Star (3rd time)

Today is Barney's last day appearance in United Square, so Daddy & Mummy decided to bring me to watch again. Yes, its my 3rd turn watching Barney & Friends. And at the same time, Mummy wants to buy me a new shoes as the current one I am wearing is too tight liao. After lunch at the Food Junction, Tutti jiejie, YiYi and Shaynnen went to queue up. Daddy, Mummy & I went to the shops to check out my new shoes. After walking around a few shops, we finally settle with one from Bata for the price of $29.95. (sorry, no pix...mummy forget to take)
At 4pm, the show started. And since only 1 kid is allowed 1 parent, Daddy joined me while Mummy continued shopping. (Shaynnen meimei & Tutti jiejie stayed at the Food Junction to wait for us)


I love Barney....

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

She's really growing tall (since her shoes outgrown so quickly)!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->