Jaundice Checkup Part 2
We headed to Mt A again today and straightaway we headed to the lab office for meimei to prick her foot. This time round, Mummy carried her while she got pricked so her scream were much softer....then we headed to the cafe for our breakfast. Daddy, Mummy and me shared a Club Sandwich while Tutti jiejie had Mee Siam.
Here's a pix of me taken at the Cafe.....well, did you notice that I actually tied my hair. Hmm, eversince meimei is borned or I should say since I turned 2, I am more vain leh.....I dun mind Mummy to tie my hair liao. I wl stand and guai guai wait for Mummy to tie my hair. Do I look pretty??
After makan, we headed to Kinderclinic. And the report came back with the reading of 15.0 (again), Dr Lee says as long as it does not goes up, she is fine.....but meimei got to come back and see her again either on Mon or Tues.
Lunch @ Compass Point
Then, we headed to Compass Point for lunch cos Daddy & Mummy wanted to buy a anklet for meimei. But they cannot find anything they like, so after lunch, we quickly headed home cos we are expecting lotsa of visitors today. True enough, 30 mins after we reached home......Granduncle Larry, Grandaunty Doris and Lucy and Ah Gong came. Then, followed by Grandaunty Catherine and Nancy.....after looking at meimei, they went down to Yiyi's house to play mahjong.
Then, MaMa, GuGu and cousins Megan, Jared and Dylan came......and I brought them to my room to play with my toys. We opened up the PlayDough set and play. I had so much fun running around the house with them.
At about 6pm, they left for dinner. Daddy tried to pat me to sleep cos I have not had my nap since waking up at 8am today....but I refused, still insist to play with my zombie look. Only at about 7plus, then I KO. At 9plus, I woke up from my nap and Mummy brought me down to Yiyi's house cos Daddy is playing mahjong there.
After the mahjong session, Daddy fetched Granduncle Larry and Grandaunty Doris home and I went for car-ride with them.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home