Non-Hazy Sunday....
The wind direction changed and this morning, we woke up to a nice weather. Mummy says we are meeting up with Aunty Kelly & family for breakfast at Cafe Cartel @ Tampines Mall, so at 9am, I was told to get up liao. Tutti jiejie bathed me and we were out of the house by 9.50am. We reached to Tampines Mall at 10.20am and Daddy found a parking lot soon enough but Daddy was shocked when he got out of the car and looked at how close he was to getting his car banged at a stationery lorry...
Gabe & his parents arrived not long later and we got ourselves a table outside. Uncle Ben also brought along Gabriel's birthday cake. Its a Barney birthday cake. After breakfast, we got together around Gabriel and sang him a birthday song and I had a slice of his cake. Yummy!!
Then, we headed to ExplorerKid at Downtown East. Yipee! This is my 2nd time here and I am beginning to love coming here a lot. Well, today is the peak period so only 1 adult to 1 kid. Daddy joined me & Uncle Ben accompanied Gabriel while Mummy, Aunty Kelly, Tutti jiejie and Edward didi stayed outside. My peak period voucher entitled us to an hour of free play. But after an hour, I still refused to go.....and Daddy actually got Mummy to "bluff" me out. Nevermind, Daddy says he will bring me here again this week during the non-peak days.
We headed to our cars, passed Gabriel his birthday present (hope he likes it) and headed to Yew Tee cos Tutti jiejie needs to pass some stuff to her friend who is going back to her hometown for Hari Raya. Along the way home, I KO.
By the time I woke up from my nap, its almost dinner time liao.....so the whole family (Ah Gong, Yiyi, Erna jiejie, Tutti jiejie, Daddy, Mummy & me) headed to Punggol Plaza for dinner. Daddy's car cannot fit the whole gang of us and to save on bus fare, we waited for 20mins for the free shuttle bus to Punggol Plaza. After dinner and shopping at NTUC, we boarded the free shuttle bus home again.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home