Mummy's Birthday Celebration....
Mummy is 1 year older today but she will always stay youthful cos her birthday is on Children's Day. Besides the early celebration at The Lawrys, the next celebration is at K-Box. Mummy has been wanting to sing for the longest time so we booked a small room at Hougang Plaza on Saturday nite from 10pm onwards with Daddy, Mummy, Yiyi and myself. The room is smoke-free, so it was quite ok. And I even helped myself to the mic and hymm on a few songs. It was fun, if only there have Barney songs as well. Daddy, Mummy and Yiyi stayed till the closing ie 3am. For me, I KO since 1am and didnt stir a bit when they were singing. It felt like lullaby to me instead. By the time we got home, it was already 3+ am.
Mummy is 1 year older today but she will always stay youthful cos her birthday is on Children's Day. Besides the early celebration at The Lawrys, the next celebration is at K-Box. Mummy has been wanting to sing for the longest time so we booked a small room at Hougang Plaza on Saturday nite from 10pm onwards with Daddy, Mummy, Yiyi and myself. The room is smoke-free, so it was quite ok. And I even helped myself to the mic and hymm on a few songs. It was fun, if only there have Barney songs as well. Daddy, Mummy and Yiyi stayed till the closing ie 3am. For me, I KO since 1am and didnt stir a bit when they were singing. It felt like lullaby to me instead. By the time we got home, it was already 3+ am.

And we woke up only at 10.30am. Erna jiejie came up and bath me and brought me down to Yiyi's house while Daddy & Mummy continued sleeping till 12pm. And we finally left the house only at 1pm and we headed to Wheelock Place cos Mummy wants to get her bday present from Marks & Spencer. Yiyi has given Mummy $100 worth of vouchers as bday present and Mummy wanted to get her nursing bras from there. For lunch, we had something simple - Sakae Sushi. After that, we headed to GongGong's house cos GongGong had bought tickets for the Mid-Actumn Celebration at The MapleWood Park and Cousin Xavia will be coming along too. GongGong cooked up a simple dinner and we headed to the park after dinner.
But I didnt had my nap the whole day, so upon reaching the park, I was feeling so lethargic liao and was clinging to Daddy all the time. Mummy also cannot walk too much liao, so we found a bench near the basketball court and rested there while GongGong and the rest walked around. But I tell you hor, the moment I see the activity at the basketball court, my tiredness is all gone. I stood and watched until Mummy says to join back the group.
But, it was really a warm and hazy nite, so instead of waiting for the lucky draw session, we headed home. Once back, Mummy took out her birthday cake (Double Praline Chocolate from The Patissier....all thanks to Aunty Yan and Meng Choo) and all of us sang her a birthday song and had the yummy cake. Here's wishing Mummy a Happy Birthday and May you always be as youthful and healthy always.





1 Comments:
Hi Sharon! Happy belated birthday to you. You don't seem to have put on much weight and what a nice family photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home