Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazy Saturday.....

The PSI reading this late morning was at 115 ~ unhealthy range. Daddy & Mummy decided to head to an aircon place for our brunch. Since Mummy needs to get her handphone (a bday gift from Daddy) at Toa Payoh, we decided to head there for our makan. We went to Gourmet Paradise at HDB Hub and I shared a plate of pork rib rice with Mummy.

Then, we headed to Kiddy Palace cos Mummy wants to get some stuff for meimei. At the same time, she wants to see if I would enjoy Kitchen Set cos Yiyi was thinking of getting one for me for my bday present. While Mummy went around shopping, Daddy, Tutti jiejie & I stayed around the indoor playground. I was having so much fun that I refused to go. Mummy was saying since I liked the slide so much, she will suggest to Yiyi to buy me one instead of a kitchen set. *hint*hint*
Next stop was the handphone shop. Mummy got herself a new Nokia 6280 at $218. (Daddy pay, of cos) After paying for the item, we headed to Macdonald cos Mummy needs to transfer all the videos and photos to the new phone before selling away her old one - Nokia 6230 at $140. And before we headed home, we route to Bishan to change some currency (SGD 272) to Indonesian Rupiah cos Tutti jiejie's friend is going back this Sat and Tutti jiejie wants to pass her friend the money to send back to her family. (Exchange rate : 5650)
Along the way home, I knocked out but once Daddy tried to put me down at my mattress at home, I woke up. Seeing that the haze was getting really bad ~ the PSI reading was at 140 and there was a funeral wake downstairs, Daddy & Mummy decided to head towards Compass Point to escape the noise as well as to have our dinner. All of us were not feeling really hungry yet, so we headed to the Library first. After food, we headed home. Hope the haze clears up tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah!! Galgal, yr mummy very smart hor! Hmm..YiYi dont mind to get you the slide wor since u like it so much wor... You can play with your friends too when they come to your house for playgroup session.

Well..Yiyi will discuss with your mummy ok.

With many many many love..yiyi

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->