"Head-to-Head" Collision w Mummy....
Mummy is working the midnite shift this week and she got home at 12.30am. I am still wide awake. Dun ask me why but I just dont feel tired. After Mummy has taken her bath, we stayed in bed to watch my fav Barney VCDs. Daddy was already dozing off. At about 1am, Mummy says its getting really late and we got to OFF the lights. I got myself snuggle in between Daddy & Mummy. But I feel the position is not really comfy, so I sit up and while I tried to aim back to my pillow, I end up hitting Mummy's head and both of us were in great pain. I was so shocked that I started crying but it was so painful that it was like 20 seconds later, before I burst out the yells. Daddy got a startle upon hearing me and carried me up and sayang me....not long later, I fell asleep on his shoulder with a swollen bump near my eyes. Its really a big "bun" so Daddy & Mummy took turns to apply cold pressure (ice wrapped in kitchen towels) on the bump and I must say it helped cos this morning, when I woke up, it was ok liao.


1 Comments:
oh dear, when i read that you knocked into your mommy's head, aunty can't help but laugh then followed by heart pain cos sometimes grace (aunty's daughter) also did that.
Hope you are well now! Hope your mommy is ok too! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home