A day with Daddy
Today is Daddy's day with me cos he took 1 whole day leave from work. In the morning, we went to Rivervale Mall to shop and have breakfast. I had a fun time "working" in NTUC, shifting the goods from shelves to shelves. We were there for the whole morning, until its time for my precious nap. After my 1hr+ of recharging and my porridge lunch, I spent some time watching my fav show - Barney. I just wont get tired of watching Barney but I think Mummy & Daddy are getting realy xian liao...hahhaha.
We spent the afternoon lazing at home, and when Ah-Gong and Erna jiejie returned back from Grand 4th Aunt plc, Daddy left me with them so he can go back office to do some work and fetch Mummy back at the same time.
For dinner, Daddy cooked up a sumptuous meal - Focaccia bread with fried bacon, egg and tuna mayo and Campbell Cream of Celery. After the heaty meal, we took the free shuttle bus to Punggol Plaza for a stroll. We walked for only 20mins before heading home to rest for the night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home