Mummy recently got to join a NE forum recommended by Aunty Sherlyn and they had their informal gathering at Ashton's place today. Before that, Daddy, Mummy and I went to Punggol Plaza for our breakfast and Mummy also bought a bottle of Gerber Puff for Ashton. Well, it was my first time meeting the rest of the babies, toddlers. So exciting! There were lotsa of babies and their mummies when we arrived. I heard Mummy going around introducing me and herself to the rest, while I kept busy playing Ashton's toys and crawling around. Then Mummy entertained me with my own Gerber Puff but cos I ate so fast, I finished it in no time. After a short while, we left for home cos we had to go God-Mama birthday lunch celebration. Hope to see you again, Ashton and the rest of the babies.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home