I Started Walking Today
Its Xmas Eve.....and I decided to give Daddy & Mummy an early Xmas present. I started walking unaided. Mummy missed the 1st moment of my first step cos she went pendicure. (too bad) but at least I had Daddy around who witnessed it the whole thing.
How it happened....well, Daddy was out from the toilet and he was walking to the studyroom to get his wallet, handphone and keys. We were going to Punggol Plaza to fetch Mummy. Daddy was causally telling me to go to the room and the next thing he saw, I was standing up and walking towards the room and since then, I have been walking. Its so fun. Mummy managed to caught me in action (during the night)....
In the evening, we headed for Granduncle Calvin's place at Southhaven for Xmas dinner. I had fun walking around the house too. Aunty Janna, Grace even put up a show - singing Xmas Carols. Hope I can join them next year in the Xmas Carolling. At 11pm, we headed home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home